Friday, February 24, 2006

Day 2: I drink mint tea and get responses



Today I decided to drink mint tea and get some 3rd party opinions from my colleagues at work on whether the tea was actually working.

Email to my colleagues

I just had a cup of mint tea. The package says it's a refreshing blend of peppermint and spearmint.

I don't feel refreshed, do I look refreshed?


Bob's response:
Ha ha, I snuck the Bigelow “stressed out” blend into a few packages. I live for this stuff!!!

Aimee's response:
why yes you do...you're skin is glowing!

Mark's response:
The problem here isn't that you drank it. It's that you selected it. ;-)

Samara's response:
I’m enjoying a cup of hot chocolate…

can you enlighten me on the effects of other beverages?

(she inserted a smiley face here which I can't replicate)

Tew's response:
I know the feeling. My friend has this job giving away drinks for this company http://www.metromint.com/
And she keeps on trying to make me drink it.
C'mon, who drinks mouthwash?!!!

Uyen's response:
I promote Absolut Vodka and Hpnotiq on the side.
Would you prefer that to refreshless tea?

Mikes' response to Uyen's response:
its all about the sparks...good 'ole sparks.

Mark's response to Uyen's response:



I'm still trying to figure out this one. . . . .

Judith's response:
to add something worthwhile to this ridiculous chain...... think about this... it's 80 degrees out, it's friday, and truly refreshing beverages are served at... zeitgeist...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh Zeitgeist...how I miss it. Except there's 40 million places in NY with backyards or patios. Still, love that Tamale Lady!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home